Monday, April 11, 2011

Gratituesday; My Keurig


Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

I usually try to post something uplifting or spiritual for Gratituesday. But not today. Today I am in love with my coffee maker.

Oh, yes, I love my Keurig. 

My husband bought it for me when we moved here. 

It brews one cup at a time, and since I'm the only coffee drinker in our house, it's perfect. 

There is no mess. Can I tell you how much I love not having a mess? There are no filters or grounds. Just these adorable little thingies called K-cups. 

It brews in 3 minutes. 

It's so easy to use my kids make me coffee. 

It is my very, very favorite small appliance. Ever. Better than my waffle maker. Better than the microwave. 

Maybe not better than the bread maker. I do love the bread maker. 

Still. 

I love my Keurig. 

4 comments:

  1. I love coffee too. Although sometimes I put so many yummy extras in it it's not much coffee anymore. I used to nanny for a family who had a coffee machine something like this. I was amazing!

    Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my coffee really strong, like quad shot strong. Every time I've been somewhere with one of these I try it, thinking the lack of mess would be great, however, the coffee always tastes watered down to me. Must have been those years of drinking hospital coffee sludge diluted with a little hot water on my five minute break. Burned out my coffee taste buds. :)
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Keurig as well!! We broke down and bought one for each other at Christmas. It's great. The kids enjoy getting us our morning cup of coffee...who could ask for anything more glorious!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. involuntaryhousewife - I love your title. :) I will say it's not the strongest coffee in the world, but that might be because I like a light roast. You can buy all different kinds of 'pods' for it.

    Wanda - me too. My biggest wander from my nutritious diet is my horrid, HFCS filled creamer! But who can resist Irish Creme coffee? :)

    ReplyDelete