Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekly Meal Plan

Cooking is always more fun with a waitress on roller skates around.


I've been a total slacker lately in the meal planning department, and it's bitten me on the backside a few times. So I'm jumping back on the wagon. Albeit a day late.

Sunday
Blackberry Buckle
Out for lunch (that would be bite in the booty #2)
Grilled chicken, roast potatoes, rolls, salad, watermelon, brownies

Monday 
English muffins with peanut butter, jam or honey, milk
Macaroni and cheese, apples
Lasagna casserole, rolls, salad

Tuesday
Eggs and bacon, melon
Grilled cheese, oranges, carrots
Taco Salad
(make bean and cheese burritos for the freezer while prepping taco salad)

Wednesday
Oatmeal with cranberries
PB&Js, apples, milk
Dinner at church (volunteering)
Breakfast cookies and milk (snack when we get home late)

Thursday
Egg Casserole, strawberries
Turkey meatballs, rolls, fruit salad
Chicken and biscuits, green beans, corn

Friday 
Waffles with blackberry compote and whipped cream
Bean burritos, spanish rice, oranges
Spaghetti, salad, rolls

Saturday 
Cold cereal, whatever fruit is left
Leftovers / sandwiches
BBQ chicken sandwiches, potato salad, fruit salad

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing!!! When I grow up can I be like you? Reading your blog makes me want to stay home with my kids. . . wish I could!

    ReplyDelete