Thursday, March 3, 2011

P.S.

Photobucket


I filled out the Blog Party Questionnaire yesterday (if you haven't yet, check out all the great blogs linked up to Dancing Barefoot - some real gems in there) and I thought I'd done a pretty good job at it. But then, last night, one of the questions kept popping up in my mind.

And I realized I'd misled my faithful readers.

Honestly, it's such a small, silly thing that I should have just rolled over and gone back to sleep, but there it is. So to set the record straight, I'll re-answer it.

The question was about the type of music I like. My answer was, "I'm not actually a music person. I have an iPod, but I lost it. I like classical and jazz. I hate hardcore. Honestly, I like quiet."

Now, that's all true. What I didn't say is that I actually really LOVE music. I like to participate in it. I've sung on worship teams and I love that. I love to be in worship services and concerts, because I get to join in. I also love to listen to real, live symphonies. For me, music is something to be fully enjoyed, and I don't like it on as background music. So to say I'm not a music person isn't really true. I'm just not much of a country, rock, R&B, alternative, etc. person.

Wow, my conscience is clear. I feel better. Thanks for listening.

You may now return to your regular programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment