Sunday, August 29, 2010

Vacation's over, time for school!

We arrived home very late Thursday night from our 2 week trip to Washington. We drove straight through since we were anxious to get home and wanted a 'free' day before we had to get back to real life. We left Tacoma around 4am and got home at 11:30pm. Not bad! Would have been quicker but there was an accident on the freeway 20 miles from home. I have tons of photos from that trip but they'll have to wait since I don't have the camera with me.

I do, however, have a new iphone!! You may recall the tragic drowning of my previous phone. Massive, expansive thanks to my wonderful and generous cousin Peter who gave me his 3g after upgrading. Hooray! I used it to take these pics of our school room, all set for school to begin tomorrow.


Clean, organized cubbies. :) I had to take a picture since this is the last time they'll look like this.


As usual, I'm all in a nervous state of panic over starting school tomorrow. Not sure why I get this way since everything always works out, but I always worry over the schedule and timing of everything. And whether we'll like the curriculum, or actually learn anything, and a million other details. But the room is ready! This year I have a 3rd grader, a 1st grader, and 3 kindergartners (one born, two borrowed). And a toddler and an infant. Oy vey. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment