Friday, April 1, 2011

Gratitude

I haven't had a shower since Tuesday. (I know.) I've had a touch of the flu or something, The Amazing Husband has been working double overtime, I can't seem to conquer the laundry that's been building up, and the two year old has been... two. 

So this morning I loaded up the kids (minus one, plus three friends) into the van and drove them to the park to burn off some energy. And I was feeling pretty darn wretched, thank you very much. Having a nice little pity party all by my own self. 

And then this song came on the radio: 


And all the kids in the back started singing along. 

And I remembered that I love my life. And my two year old. And yes, my laundry.



2 comments:

  1. My husband tells me that this song is my song :) LOL. I had the flu this last week and my 3 year old is not always easy either. But we are blessed, no?

    Visiting from Gratituesday. It is nice to "meet" you!

    Long Wait For Isabella

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete